\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

Friday, October 06, 2006

~~~ WoW...LoVe ThE MuSiC iN hErE ~~~


First, let me preface this tidbit from my day by telling U: I am VERY tired....We had a HUGE thunderstorm this am at 5....& KoRKoR went bullistic with fright....I've been sick with a cold...( & filled with cold medicine).

SO....ever been sooo tired you really don't know where a sound is coming from?? Yeah.....that was me today.....strolling into the ladies room for a tinkle... suddenly....Simply Red is singing softly......"Holding Back the Tears". At a GOOD volume too.....I wonder to myself ....when did they install muzak?


I turn to the other watercloset occupant & comment "thats nice...huh?....didn't know they started playing muzak in here".....& go about my bidness.


Lay out ASSGasket....remove pants.....sit......& realize the muzak is MUCH louder in the stall......& even LOUDER in the sitting position!!!!


HA!.....don't cha know!.......its my phone!......Gotta wonder how loony-tunes the other visitors thought I was!!! Laughing hysterically at myself in the other stall !!!

..........I'm SUCH an idiot!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Okay, girl? You are demented. That is funny as hell.

CP.

Fri Oct 06, 07:08:00 PM MST  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I love the fact that you actually told that story in that context, FANTASTIC girl, I love it, keep em' comin'...

ASS-GASKET...!!! HA!

Fri Oct 06, 08:06:00 PM MST  
Blogger KellyKline said...

That is SO frickin' funny!

I know what you're talking about, being that tired. And I'll probably be that way tomorrow!

Fri Oct 06, 10:52:00 PM MST  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

ROFLMAO

i am so going to start calling you more...

Fri Oct 06, 11:04:00 PM MST  
Blogger Tish said...

LMAO. Muzak in the bathroom stalls. Nice! Can I borrow your phone for when I have to go? hehehe...

Btw, thank you for your kind words on my blog. :) Hugs and kisses to ya!

Sat Oct 07, 01:49:00 AM MST  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Wait wait wait...Why do you have Simply Red as a ringer??? LOL

Sat Oct 07, 06:12:00 PM MST  
Blogger KellyKline said...

I'm thinkin' maybe you should change your ringtone to that Alka Seltzer jingle. Y'know, "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!"

Sun Oct 08, 08:11:00 AM MST  
Blogger bricotrout said...

well now im beyond curious: who, pray tell, is the lucky person in your phone contact list who gets the ring tone 'holding back the tears' when they call???
my ex gets 'ding dong the witch is dead' hmmm, think this will be my next post. good idea.

Mon Oct 09, 05:35:00 AM MST  
Blogger Memphis said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick.

Mon Oct 09, 02:21:00 PM MST  
Blogger Spring, Ph.D. said...

Simply Red -- doesn't that Mick Hucknall have one great voice!

Wed Oct 11, 09:23:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home