\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The List ( yeah,yeah...Kat...I know...its about time! )

Alright my BLOG friends.....Do you recall when Ross was STUPID enough to remove Susan Sarandon from his LIST of people, if ever given the chance, that he would sleep with? And then he actually ran into her….she asked to see his list….he danced around the issue...but in the end he was forced to show his laminated list with her NOT there!?!?!

Well, as I was peeing in my panties at how fucking funny Vince Vaughn was tonite in “Wedding Crashers”, for some strange reason, my LIST came to mind. I guess I was thinking naughty thoughts about Vince. I realized I needed to revisit my list. It has changed over the years, & since someone had shared her list over HERE, I might as well BLOG one too.

Now, I have the joy (some would say unfairly), of possessing two lists……. One which contains the men who would forget their names… & the other, the women, with whom I would spend all day playing with toys.

THE MEN

James Spader
Pretty in Pink, Crash…Secretary…sex,lies & videotapes, Boston Legal….oh so naughty, brooding, and still waters run deep !

Mark Walhberg
Oh my…what I could do with that!....Just look at that mouth…..

Aiden Quinn
It’s the piercing blue - green eyes….& his soft spoken straight forward manner.

Jeff GoldBlum
Quirky, Tall, oh so intelligent & yeah….the lips…

Robin Williams
Okay…I know …U’re thinking A. OMG..the hair…well, we could shower & shave first!! ….& B. NO LIPS!....thats okay….he makes up for this in other ways ...have U watched this man’s recent comedy show? HE IS A FREAK!! Besides….he is brilliant …and U know it would be a laugh a second with him.

Alternates (allowed 2)

Ewan McGregor
Um…Acts (trainspotting)…Sings (Moulin Rouge), Has an accent (makes me melt)….wears a kilt (and U know what they say about a man who wears a kilt!!).

Antonio Banderas
Can U feel the HEAT ?!?

THE WOMEN

Angelina Jolie
Talented, UN ambassador, adopts, strong, bi, and can we say beautiful? ....yeah yeah ...lips!

Christina Cox
She was in Better than Chocolate….HOT, strong, beautiful, (& yes…Fabulous lips!)

Jennifer Tilly
Killer body….THAT voice….& my gut screams “FREAK"!

Tea Leoni
It’s the voice……

Indira Varma
She was the BAD sister who stole the prince on Kama Sutra…..Can we just say HAWT!!!!

Alternates

Sarita Choudhury
The sister who lost her prince to Indira.

Gina Gershon
Um…yeah…do I really need to explain this??? WOW
Interesting sidenote... four of these women have worked together....so..in my opinion...I have the option to combine and therefore two alternative situations could occur!
I could be a M Sandwich with Sarita and Indira...
or ....Gina and Jennifer :)

Well, there U go........please share your lists :) If not here....leave word so we can visit your BLOG.
**and Kitty?.....the reason Susan & Salma are not on my list?....That would be a really ugly fight....and I think U would kick my ass for a chance at either!......so I will be the better person...and step aside.....(but I get to hold the video camera!!)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

aw man!....R U gonna cockblock me?!? DUDE.....wheres your list?....

Sat Feb 11, 08:32:00 PM MST  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Robin Williams came into my work one time. He was so calm and SO polite. He seems like a very nice guy.

Sat Feb 11, 08:36:00 PM MST  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

Stacy - I absolutely LUV Robin Williams...hes brilliant.....has beautiful eyes...& laughter is the best medicine for anything huh?? The body will fade in time...and finacial disasters happen everyday..but as long as people have a sense of who they are and a way to laugh....its all good!

Sun Feb 12, 01:46:00 AM MST  
Blogger Leesa said...

Coool...I'll work on this and get back to you :)

Sun Feb 12, 10:13:00 AM MST  
Blogger Malifacent said...

Dear girl, I'm a lover not a fighter...tsk tsk. LOL! Nicely done, LATE, but nicely done. See it's nice having alternates because you can always rotate them in/out. My alts have soooo changed since just my last posting ... gotta love that option!

Sun Feb 12, 07:59:00 PM MST  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

THanx Leesa :) Looking forward to reading your "LIST" as well.....

Sun Feb 12, 08:43:00 PM MST  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

GE ?!? Better late than never... & U know I am NOT a punctual person....EVER! I like to think of it as "fashionably Late"...

Sun Feb 12, 08:44:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home