\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

~998:YIP:....running into your past~

went looking for the pliers to rebend my bellybutton ring that i have somehow managed to make oval...

& in doing so...

ran smack dab into my past....
all my jewelry making stuff from yrs ago...

every now & then i pull it all out...
to make a special something or other for someone....

this time...
i think i need to make something for myself.... =)

i know the universe is fuckin w/ me again.....

so...yeah....i'll play...

who knows where it will take me....
& if there is one thing i have learned over the yrs...

is we are going to get there one way or another...
& i'm too old to fight the powers that be.....

see u on the other side of something i am being told to create =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home